What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund:
· Provides direct unrestricted financial support to our operational budget.
· Provides direct budget relief.
· Helps keep tuition affordable.
· Supports educational programs and extra-curricular activities.
Why do we need the Annual Fund?
ACS is making a concerted effort to increase giving in order to keep tuition affordable and maintain high quality academic programs. The Annual Fund is one way to do this. It is the cornerstone of fundraising at ACS.
Who Supports the Annual Fund?
Parents, Grandparents, Former Parents & Grandparents, Staff, School Board, Alumni, Businesses, Friends and Honorary Members are just some of the people who support the Annual Fund. Your gift will help us meet our goal!
How do I give to the Annual Fund?
1. Mail in a cheque along with your Donation Response Form
2. Donate Now